(i love this 'clean slate' treasury which included one of my pillows)
I've decided that each Monday morning I will use this space to gather my thoughts for the week ahead. I find that I am better able to accomplish things when I plan a week at a time; less than that and I forget important deadlines and appointments, more than that and I feel overwhelmed.
This week, I am back in my studio for the first time in a few weeks and there is much to do!
- finalize, make and photograph Valentine's day projects.
- update Retailers and Press pages on this website.
- finish carving 'henry' (a special project I'm working on with my daughter).
- order linen samples for Spring.
- visit the library, go thrifting, take a nature walk in search of inspiration.
What are your plans this week?